Time Saving Tips Before Your Eye Exam
If you are a new patient, please download, print and fill out the online Patient Information Form: click here.
What to bring with you to the exam:
1. Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance) – Some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
2. Your old or current eyeglasses
3. Any eyedrops you regularly use
4. A list of any medications you are currently taking
5. If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
1. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
2. Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
3. Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses.
For our location and directions to our office, click here.